White Creek Wellness Center, WCWC, is a non-profit, health educational facility located in the country near Deer Lodge Tennessee. WCWC is dedicated to helping those suffering from the lifestyle illnesses of today that are killing millions of people in the western world every year.
WCWC is committed to educating people to the understanding of a simple, natural lifestyle, including exercise, vegetarian nutrition, hydrotherapy, colon therapy, and massage, the rational and judicious use of some herbs and supplements, and firm faith in the Divine Healer.
WCWC offers health education, teaching participants how to gain and maintain health. Education is offered as hands on customizing your education for your health needs. This can include the benefits of massage, hydrotherapy, herb use and recognition, gardening, colon cleanses, the power of green drinks and how to make them, total vegetarian preparation and cooking, how to overcome smoking, alcohol and drug usage, and up-to-date power point lectures on current health topics are given on a daily basis. Cooking and food preparation is presented as hands on classes.
A dedicated and trained staff assists patrons in adopting a new lifestyle, which directly helps with the damage of diabetes, coronary heart disease, hypertension, obesity, and a host of other lifestyle related diseases.
We are ready to assist you with your health needs. Our facility includes a hydrotherapy room, large dining area, large lecture room, 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 2 laundry rooms.
Choose one of our 5 popular options; Details and schedules are listed on the events page. Parasite colon, liver or other cleanses may be done at any time.
1. 5 Day Health, Liver Cleanse and Weight Loss Retreat. 250.00, Until June 1st , 2014 then $ 300.00
2. 5 Day Liver Cleanse, Raw Food and Raw Juice Retreat. 250.00, Until June 1st , 2014 then $ 300.00
3. 5 Day Juice Fast Retreat. 300.00, Until June 1st , 2014 then $ 350.00
4. Personalized Health education during the off retreat times 75.00 per day, Until June 1st , 2014 then $ 85.00
5. Full cancer or chronic illness education program includes 100% organic, 13 juices daily, Hippocrates soup, hydrotherapy, colon therapy, liver cleanse and more: 100.00 per day, Until June 1st , 2014 then $ 110.00
WCWC’s goal is to serve those who need help. Our motto is:3 John 1:2 “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”